There are 5 NA regions* in New York State, each with their own areas*. The Northern New York Region of NA covers much of the geographic upstate and central New York. We have multiple Area Service Committees that more directly support local communities and meetings. Our service committees do not directly correspond with county boundaries, and some share services in the same counties. Here is a map of New York NA and links to our member areas and neighboring regions.
- Rochester – Recovery is Possible : Monroe
- Western Finger Lakes : Steuben, Livingston, Ontario, Wayne, Yates
- Finger Lakes : Steuben, Livingston, Ontario, Wayne, Seneca, Cayuga
- Route 13 : Chemung, Tompkins, Schulyer, Cortland
- Heart of New York : Onondaga, Oswego, Oneida, Herkimer, Madison
- Triple Cities : Broome, Owego, Chenango, Delaware, Otsego
Other Regions of New York State
Other NA Service Links
*Area : An area of NA is a gathering of NA groups. Area service committees function to support groups and to perform the majority of local NA services such as Outreach, Public Relations, Activities and Events, and so on
*Region : A region of NA is a gathering of NA areas. Regional service committees function primarily to find ways to support areas in communication, collaboration, and broader services.